[Spambayes] FW: accidentally deleted junk suspects folder

Stone, Julie Julie_Stone at newyorkmag.com
Tue Jul 12 20:12:46 CEST 2005

Hi again,

I forgot to include this info.   I'm using Windows XP, SpamBayes Outlook
Addin Version 1.1a1 (April 2005), and I don't know about logfiles.

Julie Stone | Account Manager

New York magazine

newyorkmetro.com
444 Madison Avenue | New York, NY  10022
Tel: 212-508-0683| Fax: 212-508-0638

CHEAP EATS DOUBLE ISSUE - AD CLOSE 7/18

SINGLES ISSUE - AD CLOSE 8/1