[Spambayes] sb_imapfilter.py error with option -e y

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 18 02:51:15 CEST 2005

> I think you solved my spambayes problem but then forgot to
> send me the answer. I am sorry for pushing if you are simply
> delayed, but life without a functional spam filter is not picnic.

Sorry, I've been working away from the normal places over the last few days,
and so didn't have access to the patch.  I would have got to it today.

The change you need to make is very small:

*** sb_imapfilter.py	3 Jul 2005 08:53:28 -0000	1.62
--- sb_imapfilter.py	8 Jul 2005 03:24:40 -0000	1.63
***************
*** 273,278 ****
                          "unsure_folder",
                          "ham_folder"]:
!                 self.select(options["imap", fol])
!                 self.expunge()
              # Expunge messages from the ham and spam training folders.
              for fol_list in ["ham_train_folders",
--- 273,280 ----
                          "unsure_folder",
                          "ham_folder"]:
!                 folder_name = options["imap", fol]
!                 if folder_name:
!                     self.select(folder_name)
!                     self.expunge()
              # Expunge messages from the ham and spam training folders.
              for fol_list in ["ham_train_folders",

=Tony.Meyer