[Spambayes] unable to use spambayes

Marvin Weinar LOC201 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 04:43:54 CEST 2005

I went through the steps to configure outlook express, including going to the spambayes config page and entering my APA3 serveer's name in the top box.  In outlook express, I went to tools>accounts>properties>servers, and put in localhost.  When it didn't work (and after creating and deleting junk mail and possible spam folders, I went back and undid everything I just described above.

Now all my mail goes directly to the "deleted" folder.  What step am I not doing?
Or, how can I figure that out?

M. Weinar
loc201 at comcast.net