[Spambayes] SpamBayes and DEP

BigMike BigMike at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 12:27:46 CEST 2005

Hi,
I encounter some problems running SpamBayes 1.0.4 with Outlook XP (SP3) on
my Windows XP SP2 system with DEP enabled for all applications (my new CPU
is a AMD Turion which supports it).
When starting Outlook it crashes and reports an error in the
SpamBayes-Addin.

After adding Outlook.exe to the exclusion list in the DEP properties, all
works fine again.
On the one hand I won't miss the features of SpamBayes, on the other, I
think DEP is a good thing for internet-related applications like the
mail-client.

So please try to get SpamBayes working with DEP,
Thank you for your time,
Mike