[Spambayes] FW: recover from spam button missing

DSOUZA Albert Albert.DSOUZA at iveco.com
Wed Jul 20 16:09:09 CEST 2005

The "recover from spam" button missing seems to be missing when I view
an additional mailbox.

That is, when I open my boss's outlook today mailbox and highlight
/select "junk suspects" folder the recover from spam button is missing
although there seems to be plenty of room for all three buttons on the
toolbar
albert dsouza
email:albert.dsouza at iveco.com
office tel:01923 259 505
mobile:0792 113 1429
Disclaimer:
Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and
not necessarily those of any Iveco Group Company. In addition no Iveco
Group Company accepts any legal responsibility for or in connection with
the contents of this e-mail. Please note that the contents of this
e-mail and any attachment are intended only for the addressee and no
other party may use, copy, distribute or in any way rely upon such
contents. If this e-mail is received other than by the addressee please
notify the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and do not disclose any
of its contents to any other party.