[Spambayes] SpamBayes and Exchange Server

Andy Pabst andy.pabst at planthaven.com
Thu Jul 21 23:11:50 CEST 2005

Hello all,

            I have downloaded, installed, and setup successfully SpamBayes on
my Client machine (WinXP Pro, outlookXP, SP2), and it works absolutely fine.
Though, in my company we run an exchange server (2000), and I was wondering
if anyone knows a way to install SpamBayes as server-side to communicate
directly with Exchange, mostly so I don't have to go around to each
employee's computer and install SpamBayes.
            If you guys and gals out there have any ideas/hints/advice, I
would love to here it!

Thanks a million everyone,

Andy