[Spambayes] spam question

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 22 01:56:23 CEST 2005

> I have contact that continually goes into my "spam" folder
> that shouldn't.
[...]
> Can you help me with this please?
[...]

The only way to know why a message scored what it did is to look at the
clues for the message (everyone's training is unique, so the clues are
specific to your individually trained SpamBayes).

To see the clues for a message, select the message (before you train on it),
and choose "Show spam clues for this message" from the SpamBayes menu on the
toolbar.  That will open up a new message that includes the clues.  You
might be able to see from this why it scores what it does, but if you can't,
then please send that clues message on to this list (spambayes at python.org)
and we'll do our best to explain why it's scoring what it is, and what you
can do to change that.

=Tony.Meyer