[Spambayes] how to train with spambayes on server ?

William Dode wilk-ml at flibuste.net
Sun Jul 24 13:55:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to use spambayes on a litle server (~100 accounts), i could
easily integrate it with exim and procmail wich let me a lot of
differents possibilities.

I wonder how people will train, i did like this :

mails are automaticaly classified in three imap folders : inbox, unsure,
spam. And there is an other folder ham.
If a mail is not in the good folder they have to move it in spam or ham
(by webmail or imap client).
A cron job will retrain the folders each day.
Is-it ok ?

But for people who don't want to/can use the webmail or an imap client i
create two virtual account user-spam at server.tld user-ham at server.tld wich
goes automaticaly in the imap folders spam and ham, then i
ask them to forward the mails. But i'm afraid that i will loose the
original headers and corrupt the database. Shall i forget this solution ?

Last, i wonder if people can share the same database or not (they speak
all the sames langage), thought i can easily give one database for each
account... Somebody did the experience ?

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net