[Spambayes] Uselessness of SpamBayes for Outlook

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 27 06:56:41 CEST 2005

> I've been using the Outlook addin for Windows (XP) for
> several months now, and I'm thoroughly unimpressed.
[blah blah blah]
> Good idea guys but bad execution.

You're welcome to use it or not, of course, and we offer a full refund if you're not happy with it <wink>.

Basically, you'll find it as good as your training data.  If you train it well, then you should easily get basically 0 false positives, a couple of percent of false negatives, and under 5 percent unsure.

If you'd like help figuring out why it's not working for you, then the FAQ has suggestions about how to ask those questions.

=Tony.Meyer