[Spambayes] [SpamBayes] Spam bayes

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 00:58:12 CEST 2005

Every spambayes email has the address of the list on it where you can
change your settings or remove yourself from the list.

Here is a link to it;

At the bottom of that page there is a button that you can click to
un-subscribe, It will ask for your email address and your password,
then after you click un un-subscribe button you are gone from the list.