[Spambayes] missing feature

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Fri Jul 29 13:36:07 CEST 2005

I hoe that default doesn't do more harm than good. Outlook 2002 doesn't
have the "Empty Junk E-mail" button, but it does have a "Delete Junk
E-mail" button. That button deletes the entire folder, not just its
contents. One of the most common errors by users of the Spambayes
Outlook plugin is to inadvertently delete their spam folders. If a user
knows how the Junk E-mail folder works in Outlook 2003, he may well
assume that the "Delete Junk E-mail" button in Outlook 2002 works the
same way.

Bob

However,