[Spambayes] Slightly off-topic - Pocketknife Peek

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Thu Jun 2 09:05:05 CEST 2005

Long time ago, someone in this mailing list has pointed at the Outlook
add-in called "Pocketknife Peek" which lets you open an e-mail message in
Outlook 200x without rendering its HTML or running any attachments. This is
an extremely useful tool to peek into messages that were marked as suspect
by SpamBayes (and to peek into real spam).

I also use Thunderbird for some IMAP e-mail accounts and I wonder if there
is a way to do the same in TB.

Thanks

Amir