[Spambayes] How to write a plug-in in outlook??

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jun 3 05:15:39 CEST 2005

> I want to know who to write a plug-in in outlook.

[Assuming that "who" should be "how".]

Do you know how to program in Python?  If not, start there (download Python
and work through the tutorial).

Are you familiar with the Python win32 extensions?  If not, download them
and look through the demos, which include a simple Outlook plug-in.

Are you familiar with the Outlook COM interface?  If not, read up about it
on Microsoft's MSDN website.

I believe Mark Hammond's book
(<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/>) includes something about
writing plug-ins.  It would probably be worth getting/reading if you're not
familiar with Python/COM/etc.

=Tony.Meyer