[Spambayes] Slightly off-topic - Pocketknife Peek

Seth Goodman sethg at GoodmanAssociates.com
Sat Jun 4 22:34:01 CEST 2005

Amir,

Good question, though I'm not sure it is necessary in that mail client.
Active-X is not supported, unless you go out of your way to install a
dangerous extension, and JavaScript does not run by default.  I don't know
if there is anything to prevent the old "image source" web bug trick and
similar junk from running or not (does that require an html POST, I can't
remember).  This is still a very good general question for Thunderbird
security and I wish I had an answer.

--

Seth Goodman