[Spambayes] can't get spam bayes to work

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Jun 6 23:55:13 CEST 2005

                                                                                      - Albert Einstein

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]On Behalf Of Louise Hirsch
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 11:10 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] can't get spam bayes to work

I'm running Windows XP, Outlook Express.  I downloaded Spam Bayes, but now what?  The instructions might as well be in Chinese.  I simply can't make heads or tails of anything in there.  Specifically--what do I have to do to get it to work?  Please put it in language that an idiot can comprehend.  I have two doctorates, but neither is in computer science and I am, quite frankly, unable to understand your instructions.  If you ask me which part I don't understand, the answer is:  all of it.  Please give me simple instructions on the order of:
1.  do this.
2.  do that
and so forth.  Your instructions are apparently written in computer tech language and are probably quite comprehensible to you, but leave me totally in the dark, and my mailbox full of spam.  The page entitled: "train on messages" has so much jargon in it that I'm unable to do a single thing with it.  Please help.
thanks,
L. G. Hirsch