[Spambayes] Reading Outlook messages full screen

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 13 05:22:10 CEST 2005

> When I get to work in the morning, I open Outlook 2003 and
> double click on my first unread e-mail of the day.  This
> opens up that message full screen.   I go through messages
> from here, only going to my Outlook split screen when Outlook
> forces me to do so when I forward a message, or when I have
> to do so to mark a message as spam.
>
> Is there a way to have the Spambayes choices on this screen
> as well as their normal screen?

This is covered by this feature request:

[ 744558 ] Add "Delete As Spam" button to Outlook inspector w
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=744558&group_id=61
702&atid=498106>

Please feel free to add a comment to the tracker indicating that you'd also
like to see it implemented.  IMO it's pretty low down in a prioritised list
of things to do, but certainly having more people indicate that they'd like
it does increase the chances that it'll get added.

=Tony.Meyer