[Spambayes] deleted spam not deleting from server

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 13 05:25:38 CEST 2005

> I installed spambyes last week. I am running windows 98,
> outlook 2000. I check office e mail from home. In my
> properties I have checked off to leave messages on server
> however to delete them from server when deleted from deleted
> items. that is not occuring. they are remaining on the
> server.

This is a known bug:

[ 773364 ] "Delete From Server" doesn't work on filtered mail
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=773364&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>

Unfortunately it's been open for quite a long time, so that probably means
it isn't simple to fix.  OTOH, it is one of the oldest bugs, so hopefully
someone will have time to fix it in the short-medium future.  Anyway, feel
free to add any comments to the tracker, or use it to find out when progress
is made.

=Tony.Meyer