[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] FAQ short on logon & security

Jim Miller jim_miller at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 23:21:32 CEST 2005

Ok.  I just don't get it.  This tool is not working.  My menu, from the System Tray, says "Stop Spambayes, review messages, view info, configure, check for version, exit spambayes".  The stop will stop the running sp_service.exe. The review messages says I have no messages waiting for review [There are no untrained messages to display. Return Home, or check again.].  The view info takes me to a screen that says:
POP3 proxy running on 110, proxying to pop.central.cox.net:110.
Active POP3 conversations: 0.
POP3 conversations this session: 0.
Emails classified this session: 0 spam, 0 ham, 0 unsure.
Total emails trained: Spam: 4 Ham: 0

Configure takes me to the configuration page at localhost:8880.  Configure does not show me anything I recognise as a problem.  It was set up according to your instructions.

And exit will stop the program.

I am still receiving spam.  There is nothing to review.

What am I doing wrong?