[Spambayes] Odd behavior with messages

douglas cohn douglas.cohn at inetservers.com
Tue Jun 21 05:43:13 CEST 2005

AH  sorry for the multiple message but that last part, about the message
being unavailable to move.

I tested it for the tenth time.  It is my default inbox that it goes to when
you click recover from spam.

I can shut down Outlook, and then be able to move those messages from the
inbox after they have been recovered from spam.  I do NOT recall this being
true with every message I recover from spam.  Only these oddball ones that
have 0% spam probablility.

What is causing this delayed update?  If I move it from the Junk E-Mail
folder to the Inbox or any folder without clicking recover from spam I can
then move it again elsewhere.  Only when I use recover from Spam  (and I
think only with these oddball messages but not sure) does it occur.

Sratching head.....

DC