[Spambayes] Problem w/Spambays

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jun 23 09:50:40 CEST 2005

> 1. I cannot access the Junk Suspects folder. When I try, I
> get the message "Unable to display the folder". Meanwhile, files
> keep going into the Junk Suspects folder and I cannot access them

What type of store is this?  (Local PST file, IMAP, Exchange, Hotmail...)

If it's a PST file, then try running the Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe)
over it.

Try using Outlook's "Detect and Repair" and see if that helps.

> 2. When I highlight the files I want to be sent to the Junk folder and
> select the "Delete as Spam" button, nothing happens.

Please send us a copy of your most recent log file.  The troubleshooting
guide explains where the log file is.

=Tony.Meyer