[Spambayes] problem using spambayes

Asaf cs galilia at cs.bgu.ac.il
Thu Jun 23 12:26:34 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am using spambayes.
I have about 400 ham messages and 800 spam messages.
I have trained SpamBayes with spam & ham mbox with the following code:
    sb_mboxtrain.py -d $HOME/.spambayes/.hammie.db -g $HOME/mail/ham-mbox -s $HOME/mail/spam-mbox
The bogofilter is used in .procmailrc as followed:
    :0fw
    | /usr/bin/sb_filter.py -f -d $HOME/.spambayes/.hammie.db

    :0 H
    {
    SOMTHING
    }

    :0 H
    {
     SOMETHING
    }

I understood that the threshold by default is ham-0.2 , spam-0.9, but I would like to change it to 0.4-0.6 (because I get a lot of unsure)

How can I do it?

thank you