[Spambayes] I hope this is a simple question

Walter Peterson walter.peterson at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 16:33:03 CEST 2005

Installation on a PC with WinXP Pro; Office 2003.  (Outlook 2003)

I've loaded SpamBayes on my profile, but it didn't show up on another users
profile.
If I follow the instructions under the section "SpamBayes is not available
for all users on the machine";  will the learned file be shared between the
2 profiles?
Is there a install situation where it is shared?

I'm inclined to just load it again on the 2nd profile so as to keep the COM
add in feature alive, as being able to deactivate while I learn about it
appeals to me.
I'm thrilled to unload my nearly useless Norton Anti-Spam app, without
Bayesian filtering how could it be any good?

Thank you,

Walter Peterson

Goleta Ca, 93117

mailto: walter.peterson at cox.net