[Spambayes] Spam Database available?

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 15:32:05 CEST 2005

I'm trying to train SpamBayes after the database got compromised, a problem
I'm having is right now is that I get about 1 Spam for about 400 Ham
emails, at this rate it will take a long time to train the database.

I use to get 80% Spam on my email so it wouldn't take long to train the
database, but after trying some things to eliminate Spam my Spam rate is
down to .025% of the emails I receive.

My question  is there available a collection of recent SPAM emails
available that I can access to train SpamBayes?

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.'