[Spambayes] Outlook Express

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Tue Mar 1 15:12:54 CET 2005

I'm not 100% sure, but AFAIK you'll have to install SB twice - once the
plug-in for Outlook and once the proxy for Outlook Express (OE). One thing
is sure - there's no OLE integration for OE.

While we're on this issue, I moved my family away from OE to Thunderbird and
they like it. TB has much better filtering rules than OE.  But I digress
(:-)

Amir

  _____