[Spambayes] 500 Server error

Stephen Ng steveng at pop.jaring.my
Tue Mar 1 18:03:07 CET 2005

Hi!

I received the following error after Reviewing and clicking on Train -

Training... Saving... Done. Trained on 10 messages.

      500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/Dibbler.py", line 461, in found_terminator
    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/ProxyUI.py", line 542, in onReview
    messageInfo = self._makeMessageInfo(message)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/ProxyUI.py", line 710, in _makeMessageInfo
    messageInfo.bodySummary = self._trimHeader(text, 200)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/UserInterface.py", line 216, in _trimHeader
    sections = email.Header.decode_header(field)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/email/Header.py", line 67, in decode_header
    if not ecre.search(header):

RuntimeError: maximum recursion limit exceeded

I received the same error (except for the top line) before just trying
to Review Messages. I was not able to proceed to the screen with
untrained messages in order to classify the messages.

I would appreciate any help.

Stephen Ng