[Spambayes] help!

Craig Moon cmoon at moonadrion.com
Tue Mar 1 19:34:42 CET 2005

I love your program but recently I had some computer problems and upon
fixing all I find I had to reinstall spambayes.
After doing that I find that all Bad Spam is now not being sent to my
deleted mail folder.
When going into spambayes manager, configuration wizard, then checked "I
have already sorted good messages", examples of good messages can be
found in "inbox" and examples of spam or unwanted messages can be found
in......at that point I hit the browse button in my attempt to find
"deleted mail folder", but to my surprise the Deleted Items folder that
I have on my outlook folder list DOES NOT show up when a Browse!
Can you help me as everything spam/unwanted is going to the "suspected
spam" folder!

Thanks
Craig Moon

Best regards,