[Spambayes] 500 Server error

Stephen Ng steveng at pop.jaring.my
Wed Mar 2 10:36:37 CET 2005

Hi!

I have not yet tried your suggestions. However, I noticed that whenever
I Review messages and click on Train the training completes and is
saved. However, it will produce the error repeatedly. It appears that
the error is not dependent on a particular message in the cache since
all previous messages in the cache have already been cleared. When the
cache is empty, the error appears on clicking Review message. Does this
behaviour provide any new clues for you?

I have not had this problem before and I have been using Spambayes for a
very long time. So far I have trained on 14000 Spams and 12000 Hams. So
I feel it is not related to python or the email package.

Regards.

Stephen Ng