[Spambayes] how do I uninstall the program

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Mar 3 04:30:19 CET 2005

> I thought I would be able to use this spam filter and
> I am in trouble - I do NOT understand HOW to use it and
> all the time I spent on it does not tell me more.

You are welcome to give up, of course, but if you'd rather get it working,
feel free to ask for help.

> I want to uninstall - how is this done
[...]

Use the "Add/Remove Programs" control panel.  Note that this is the way you
uninstall just about any Windows software.

(If you have configured Outlook Express to connect to localhost instead of
to your mail server, you will need to undo that.  I suspect from your
message that you have not done so).

=Tony.Meyer