[Spambayes] Please insert disk labeled "Visual Basic forApplications".

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Mar 4 05:50:46 CET 2005

> I have one PC that gives this error every time I try
> to access Spambayes Manager. Spambayes will not load
> correctly not having the "training" dialog or the Suspect
> and Junk mail folder options. I tried installing VBA6.msi
> but this didn't work. PC is Windows XP SP2, on W2K network,
> MS Office XP.

This sounds a little like this bug report:

[ 1069572 ] Toolbar Problem: trying to install an app
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=
1069572>

Although not exactly the same.

Do you have any other plug-ins installed with that machine?  Are you using
any custom forms?  Have you tried doing a "Detect and Repair" on Outlook?

=Tony.Meyer