[Spambayes] Problem

denvin at bellsouth.net denvin at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 5 19:16:40 CET 2005

I just downloaded your newest version to my computer, which recently had
the hard drive reformatted due to a virus.  I am training it myself, not
automatically. What I'm noticing is that if I send myself a test
message, it comes into outlook, but then disappears, but not into a Spam
or Spam Suspects folder. I don't know where it is going. If I go to
Bellsouth.com and try to access my message that way, the message is in
my inbox.  What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Vinnie Sullivan

Vincenza & Dennis Sullivan
1407 South Windward Drive
Saint Simons Island, GA  31522