[Spambayes] ham message training

Jeff Szymanski jszyman3 at merr.com
Sun Mar 6 23:56:25 CET 2005

I have a question about training.

SpamBayes has processed 4603 messages for me so far and I'm wondering if I
should be discarding those e-mails I receive everyday that are good instead
of training them as "ham."

I'm concerned that the ham database is growing too large unless, of coarse,
the program knows to automatically discard new "hams" that match previous
hams even though I'm still adding daily hams to the training.

Thanks in advance.