[Spambayes] How to Change the URL for the User Interface

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Mon Mar 7 04:02:50 CET 2005

It's probably the machine's name at port 8880, however you want to refer to
it. In my case gandalf:8880 should work, or 172.16.20.10:8880. It's not in
the scripts anywhere. With appropriate permissions, you could configure
spambayes or review the messages processed from another machine.

It's just that localhost always works. I guess by that logic,
127.0.0.1:8880 should always work too.