[Spambayes] unbounded "warning: unhandled exception"

Joel M. Halpern joel at stevecrocker.com
Tue Mar 8 05:02:36 CET 2005

The setup is quite simple, with Eudora pointing at SpamBayes, and SpamBayes
pointing at my external mail server.

The long time to detect failure seems for Eudora to occur with and without
SpamBayes, so I don't think SpamBayes is changing the indication, just that
the interaction seems to be producing a vast rate of errors.  This is
consistent with the other error reports of CPU being pegged.

Yours,
Joel