[Spambayes] SpamBayes for server

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Mar 11 20:59:10 CET 2005

There is no easy way to get SpamBayes integrated directly with Exchange
Server. We use iHateSpam Server edition on our Exchange servers, and it
works fine and it's integration is great. To classify messages, users
simply move messages to selected folders that are automatically created
for them. No client-side install is needed, although one is available.

You might want to check out http://assp.sourcefourge.net for a free
Bayesian filter that is designed to work server-side. Set-up won't be
straingforward, and training is not simple for users.... they have to
forward mail to a specific address to train.

Regards,
    Ryan