[Spambayes] Plugin interaction with Outlook rules?

Kenneth Sole sole at soleassociates.com
Mon Mar 14 00:19:57 CET 2005

Hi David,

No expert I, but...

It is my understanding that you would delay the action of SpamBayes
rather than delaying the Outlook rules.

Look in SpamBayes Manager | Advanced. You can set the delay there. It
may take a bit of tweaking but it will work. Outlook will do its rules
thing, then SB will kick in.

All the best,
--

Kenneth