RESEND: [Spambayes] spambayes corruption

cecconi rnb at cecconi.org.uk
Tue Mar 15 18:45:38 CET 2005

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply.

yes there are log files. Here they are attached.
The 1st one, SB2 just says "Registration complete"
The 2nd one, SB1 is at the time of the first start up of Outlook just after
SB install (at which time SB works). The last line looks strange to me. It
says "Addin terminating: 2 COM client and 2 COM servers exist."

>From then on (after a reboot) I get no more SB log files and SB does not
work. The SB toolbar is present in Outlook, but the "Delete as Spam" does
nothing and the "Spambayes" button just produces a small blank square
intsead of the drop down menu.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both 1.0.1 and 1.0.3. Both only
work until the first reboot.

Any ideas?

regards,

EC