[Spambayes] RE: Huge Log File - Over 13GB in Size

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Mar 15 22:04:46 CET 2005

I have not been able to reproduce this problem, either when offline from my Exchange server at work or when unconnected to my home POP3 server. The address of the POP3 server doesn't get resolved by DNS, but does appear in a HOSTS file. I'd think that would be sufficient to trigger the problem, but I guess it isn't. I use Outlook 2000 with Windows XP Pro SP2.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165