[Spambayes] (geen onderwerp)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 15 23:32:02 CET 2005

> I'm using Mozilla to download my e-mail from my google
> account. Google is using a secure login. It bypasses my virus
> scanner. Will it bypass Spambayes?

You cannot use POP over SSL with SpamBayes 1.0.x, no.  However, 1.1 will fix
this to a certain extent, and right now you can do this if you use something
like stunnel.  There was a how-to posted to the list not long ago:

<http://www.engelassociates.net/email.html>

The mailer there is Eudora, IIRC, but the setup should be mostly the same,
and should still work.