[Spambayes] spambayes corruption

cecconi rnb at cecconi.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 20:16:13 CET 2005

Hi Tony,

I couldn't see any "Disabled Items" in Help->About Microsoft Outlook, but,

Spambayes was disabled in Tools->Options->Other->Advanced Options->COM
Plug-ins list. I think I had disabled it once while going through all the
FAQs on the SB site. As I had then gone through so many uninstall/re-install
cycles, I hadn't thought that it might need resetting.

It all seems to be working OK now. Thanks very much for your help.

regards,

Ric