[Spambayes] information about the project

M.Frenken-ae at student.fontys.nl M.Frenken-ae at student.fontys.nl
Thu Mar 17 22:22:53 CET 2005

Dear Reader,

For school (Computer Science), i'm studying applications which use AI.
I noticed the name of the application, so I'm quite sure it uses some kind of artificial intelligence.
Is there a place where I can find the specific design documentation?
All other kinds of documentation are very welcome as well :)

Could someone give this to me, it would help me much..

Thanks in advance,

Marco

Op deze e-mail zijn de volgende voorwaarden van toepassing:

http://www.fontys.nl/disclaimer

The above disclaimer applies to this e-mail message.