NEXT STEP ??? RE: [Spambayes] Any thoughts on this???? Can not install program

Ross Maxwell ross at rossmaxwell.com
Fri Mar 18 06:04:24 CET 2005

Spambayes Group:

Any thoughts on the next step??  I looked into the .....\Temp directory and
for some reason it is set at Read-Only....what's that all about?  Well I
tried to change it to Archive and it "SWITCHED" back to Read-Only...it
wouldn't say put. Confusing yeh?

Any next step suggestions or folks to chat with so I can allow Spambayes the
ability to write to this " Temp"directory?  I am running XP Home with the
Service Pack 2 and all current updates.

Thanks in advance,

Ross Maxwell