[Spambayes] HELP, HELP

Bill Mandakis bmandakis at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 17:46:04 CET 2005

To Whom This May Concern:
I have tried for two months to contact you. It is obvious you do not
want to be contacted. Except for this email link (which has not been
working apparently), I do not know how to get to you.
PROBLEM: I downloaded this program and installed it. It seemed to be
working pretty well. I was about to send you a little money because I
have been looking for a decent anti SPAM program. However, all of a
sudden, it stopped seeing the email. It seems to set up correctly
(worked before). It says "There are no untrained messages to display.
Return Home <http://localhost:8880/home>, or check again
<http://localhost:8880/review>.". I am still receiving SPAM for which I
cannot "train". I tried a reinstall (although I did not uninstall
first). I am about to uninstall for good. As one last chance, PLEASE
give me some help. It has not picked up ONE email for about 2 months.
Thank you.
Bill Mandakis
bmandakis at triad.rr.com
(336)993-7220