[Spambayes] Recover from Junk Suspects

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 22 23:03:41 CET 2005

> When she tries to recover an email from the Junk Suspects, the
> mail disappears when she clicks recover from spam.  We've done
> a search for the email and check the deleted log and nothing.
> Any clue where this email might be going?

It will go either into the folder it originally came from, or, if there is a
problem doing that, into the default store's Inbox.  Either way, if you look
at the SpamBayes log, it will tell you which folder it gets moved into.

Check that you don't have a filter setup on the view in that folder that's
hiding the message.

=Tony.Meyer