[Spambayes] retrain from scratch

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Wed Mar 23 09:12:56 CET 2005

Tony,
I completely agree with the design decision that [un/re]install leaves the
training/config data untouched. However, is there an option to get rid of
them, for those unheard-of cases where a user absolutely, positively wants
to get rid of all traces of SB? Or are the steps to do so documented
anywhere? Not that I would ever do that, God forbid, but just curious...

IMO, every well-designed and well-behaved app should provide a mechanism to
completely uninstall, including data, registry changes, folders and what
not.

Amir