[Spambayes] RE: [spambayes-dev] In box - playing a sound on arrival of new mail.

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:56:13 CET 2005

FYI, spambayes at python.org is the place to send questions regarding features
or problems with the operation of SpamBayes. The spambayes-dev at python.org
list is for discussion of issues related to the development of SpamBayes.

There is no way to control when Outlook generates its notification sound.
However, version 1.1 of SpamBayes will have its own notification sound
feature. With this feature, you can turn off the Outlook notification and
configure SpamBayes to either play different sounds for each type of mail
received or to only play a sound for certain types of messages.

The first alpha version of SpamBayes 1.1 should be available sometime soon.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____