[Spambayes] SpamBayes Freezing

MacKenzie, Jan JanMacKenzie at dow.com
Thu Mar 24 22:35:19 CET 2005

I need your help:
I have someone that was using SpamBayes with no problem via Outlook connecting online to the exchange server.  Suddenly he could no longer use the Recover from SPAM butt to recover messages back to the INBOX.  We then uninstalled and reinstalled SpamBayes to see if we could get it working again.  Unfortunately now with SpamBayes installed Outlook is freezing.  We have once again uninstalled SpamBayes and Outlook is working fine but we would really like to get back to using SpamBayes.  Can you help?

Thanks!

Jan MacKenzie
N.A. Field Sales System Support
Commercial Expertise Center