[Spambayes] Automatic deployment of SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 29 03:57:44 CEST 2005

> Is there a way to automate the Windows deployment
> of SpamBayes?

What exactly do you want automated?  Copying files?  Registering the
plug-in?  Both?  Inno Setup installers can be used via the command line (see
the Inno help for what's available), so you can do most of what you can do
with a .msi.  If you just want to register the plug-in, then the
register-outlook-addin.exe application does that.

> With 0.something I could script it into Installshield,
> but with any newer version I don't get the snap-in in
> Outlook to show up.

What does the log file have?  Are you registering for all users, or for one?

=Tony.Meyer