[Spambayes] I goofed

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 29 06:41:54 CEST 2005

> I accidentally marked a good "ham" email as "spam" and
> sent it to "Junk Mail".  How do I get to Junk Mail and
> correct my goof?

Open your "Junk Mail" folder, select the incorrectly trained message, and
click the "Recover from Spam" button in the toolbar.  This will both correct
the training and move the message back to where it came from.

Your "Junk Mail" folder was selected at configuration time - if you didn't
change the default, it'll be called "Junk Mail" and be in what Outlook
considers the 'main' store (close to where incoming mail comes to by
default).  You can find out which folder this is by looking at the
"Filtering" tab in the SpamBayes Manager (from the SpamBayes button on the
toolbar) if necessary.

=Tony.Meyer