[Spambayes] SpamBayer hangs my outlook while processing....

peter at pcnetsol.com peter at pcnetsol.com
Wed Mar 30 10:13:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have 1.0.4 SpamBayes running on Outlook2002 on a Windows2000 workstation.

When I start up outlook, it hourglasses for 5-10 minutes.

Every time a new e-mail comes in, doesn't matter what I do, it locks up
Outlook for that period of time.
This is usually 5-30 seconds long. But sometimes longer.

Even if I'm writing an e-mail.. it wills top responding for that time
period.
I read the FAQ, but didn't find anything relating to this.

What would help to speed it up and not put me on hold each time?

thanks,
-Peter