[Spambayes] Deleted Emails Aren't showing up in "Junk E-Mail Folder"

Russ Spittler russ2075 at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 05:52:21 CEST 2005

Inadvertently I sent the "Junk E-Mail" folder to the Recycle Bin. Then, in the process of reinstalling (without first uninstalling: wrong?) I deleted the "Junk Suspects" folder. SpamBayes seems to be working: it deletes things. But I don't know where they're going: they no longer show up in the two folders, which I recreated in the usual way. Maybe SpamBayes wants to create those folders itself? Do I need to uninstall and start over?  All this proceeded from an at-first successful from 9>something to1.04. Was running great for a while.
  Russ